Monday, June 2, 2008

BEA Wrap-up

Just back from the BookExpo... Had a grand meeting with my producer and his exec, a jolly time with the IDW folks, and bought Harlan a birthday present ("For Chrisakes Clifford, I specifically told you not to buy me anything! I have six of everything!" "I got you an Alexander Dumos bookmark." "Okay. I didn't have that.") Other highlights included running into Cheech Marin and Slash (from Guns 'N Roses), lunch at Jeff's Gourmet Sausage on Pico Blvd. (yes, it's kosher, you silly, silly people), then spending my last hour before heading back to LAX at the Santa Monica pier where an overage hippie accosted me with anti-Israel propaganda. All in a week's work.

And there's an interview with me at Westfield comics.

And the Gene Colan Benefit Auction continues with new items.

No comments: