Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tits on a Bull


I’ve been called deranged for some of the stories I’ve written, but that was only by a librarian at the Joseph Kushner Hebrew Academy in Livingston, NJ, who has enough trouble keeping her own house in order (and she really doesn’t want me going there in front of everyone, do you Leslie?) Nevertheless, nothing I’ve ever spewed in the depths of my deepest delirium even twists close to this vomit inducer that just came across my screen, courtesy of Robert Morales.

Lane Jensen, a Canadian, just had a boob job. On his shin. Dissatisfied with the seeming authenticity of the lady on his leg, Jensen went whole hog and had heavy ink meister Brian Decker, owner of Pure Body Arts in Alberta, carry out the bizarre silicon surgery.

Jensen is the editor of a body art and tattoo magazine, so there’s some self-promotion value, I suppose. And this is America, and that is Canada, so we have little choice but to chalk this up to the pursuit of happiness. Or the pursuit of puke art.

2 comments:

Andrew Steven Harris said...

Sorry, but now those tits just look FAKE... :)

Anonymous said...

C'mon, it's like Bradbury's Illustrated Man-- in 3-D!