Thursday, October 14, 2010

We Get Letters

I just wanted to say thank you for all you've done and continue to do for Dave Cockrum and his wife Paty. As you can guess from my name, I was/am a big fan, and when he passed, I read about how tough his last years were, and how you were there to help, and still are to this day. It made me want to thank you personally, but I've never had the chance, until now, when I noticed you were a mutual friend of my old pal Tom Orz. Just please know, at least one fangirl in this world thinks you're pretty damn awesome, and appreciates you and what you do; truly, you are the embodiment of the word "friend". Please, continue to ROCK.

Your pal,
Storm Bourbon-Glossen


Thanks for the nice note, kiddo. I don't know Tom Orz but I'm sure he's a swell guy. I only love Dave & Paty, and helping them was the greatest pleasure. Better than sex. Better than vengence. Better than publishing. -CM

1 comment:

Mark Staff Brandl said...

Yeah, you are right. Such help is better than vengence. Something I'm trying to keep in mind.