Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Day Without Adrienne


Spent time helping make funeral arrangements, talking to old friends. Friday we have closure.

Adrienne Colan and I used to exchange photos of our dogs (does that make me gay?) Here's mine today, exhausted from her haircut this evening, which I understood, haircuts having been some of the worst experiences of my life.

In high school, Tom Roberts used to phone me every Monday with, "Guess who hates you this week?" Three decades later, I discover that artist Mike Pascale has taken over that job.

And at Yahoo, the "Clifford Meth kicked me off the Gene Colan Group Because I'm Too Brick Stupid to Deserve An Opinion" Group will be forming later this week.

1 comment:

Mike P said...

I'm honored.

Best,
Mike

P.S.: Please give Gene and family our best tomorrow. Thanks again for all your efforts.