Thursday, April 10, 2008

About Last Night

Once you've pulled a feather out of the pillow, it's tough to shove it back in. Nevertheless, some of you will notice that my post "A Night at the Opera" has been deleted, along with the comments and pending comments that were associated with the entry. Sorry. There's few things I love more than my freedom to write about whatever I fancy writing about--and, in particular, stories that I think need telling--but one of those things are my friends.

Harlan has asked me to drop this topic. Now I ask each of you to do the same.

2 comments:

Mike P said...

Darn! That wuz a great read.

You sure it wasn't Dick Cheney who made you drop it?
:-)

Best,
Mike

Elayne said...

Ah well, I'm glad I got a chance to read it via your RSS feed. I don't think it shows Harlan or even Norman Spinrad in a bad light at all, just the weird woman in question.