Monday, June 24, 2013

INDIE READER on METH

INDIE READER requested an interview with me regarding the new book. Here's how it went:

INDIE: Tell us about your independent project.

Meth: ComicBook Babylon weaves together a decade of my columns on the comics industry, which were initially launched to aid X-Men co-creator Dave Cockrum, who was dying from complications from diabetes. Dave never received a dime of royalties from Marvel and as the column was being  published, we were fighting behind the scenes to get Dave a settlement.

INDIE: How have you been able to fund your project?

Meth: Other comics industry professionals have been happy to support my work. They regarded my fights for creators’ rights as important.

INDIE: What are your plans for the future?

Meth: A hamburger and fries when I get home. Maybe a movie.

INDIE: When will your project be released?

Meth: August, 2013

INDIE: What is your method of writing/creating and how do you come up with your content?

Meth: Truth sells. Sex sells, too, but I’m getting too old for that, so I rely on the truth. And short sentences.

No comments: